You're so random.

Jun 24, 2014

Open TG Captions


Open TG Captions is back!

Hopefully, the CPU won't crash this time.
I've spent money on this, the website will live a year
and then we'll see :)
There might be ads at some point (I doubt it but
I'd like not to lose money...)

I hope you like this website!
I'm looking forward to seeing your suggestions.

And again, I'll be working with M from
Body Swap Fiction, be sure to check out
his blog!

Notes:
* The more stories there are with a picture, the better.
Don't prevent yourself from posting a story if there's already one.
* Create an account! It's free, non-intrusive, anonymous,
and it will allow you to upvote/downvote content.
* Upload pictures you like, if they get upvoted, we might use them

If you have something to report:
* Website down
* Image/story not being uploaded
* Impossible to log in

Or if you just want to say the website's awesome...

Comment below!


25 comments :

  1. Seems like the website is down again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. account suspended?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been two days. Account is indeed suspended

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The search feature no longer works on mobile

      Delete
    2. Only random doesnt work. Everything else is really slow though.

      Delete
    3. Not loading at all right now. Was extremely sluggish last night.

      Delete
    4. still very slow I'm afriad, I get connection errors most times I try and enter.

      Delete
    5. It's slow, but at least it's back :D

      Delete
  5. The Website appears to be down again

    Hope everything is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup. Down again. Was up briefly this morning, but alas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it just me, or his it been completely down on mobile for a couple weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This hasn't worked well in months

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are things ok? It seems to be down more times than up when I've looked at it over the past month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been down for weeks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has been down for some time now. Does anyone kown what's happening?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope it comes back :c i really miss this website

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's working well now :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. the website seems to be completely down now :/

    ReplyDelete