You're so random.

Sep 21, 2014

Magic spell (+ lots of text)


I haven't found the inspiration to do anything yet, I'm sorry.
I'm posting the only 2 captions I've done this month, and I'm not entirely satisfied with them.
Hope I can come up with something soon.
I like creating captions but I just don't feel like it at the moment.
Right now, I'd tell you not to expect anything for quite some time…

atm, I really enjoy Lady Elysia's captions
then I'd say Some TG Captions is one of my favourite
When I started capping I loved tehswitchers and The Swapping Grounds but now I need "more" in a way. That's why Elysia's captions are great, they're original, the stories are always complete and the mind alterations are always so perverted…
That might be a reason why I'm stopping for a while as well. I'll always need "more", I've found this quite frustrating (even if TG Creations brings a little more with using videos for instance)…
So I might come back with a different style, using more gifs and more "corruption" stories. I really don't know.
Mh. We'll see how things go, but these few months have been fun so far :)
Thanks for reading my captions/liking my work.

MT

2 comments :

  1. We understand. And excellent captions by the way. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find some inspiration and impetus to get back on the horse. I'm really grateful for opentgcaptions, I'm having a great time posting stories and pics. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete