You're so random.

Aug 1, 2014

Quarterback (& holidays)


Quick caption from OTGC

I'm going to take a break from captionning
I'll be back when I feel like doing captions again.
Right now, I feel like I'm not doing great stuff
I'd be happy to have your feedback.
The more messages I get, the quicker I'll
try and come back :)

I might change my style a bit.
I'll still use OTGC, obviously.
But yes, please comment and tell
me what you think about...
everything I've done, so far :)

In the meantime, those are my favourite
blogs right now:
Lady Elysia (awesome gifs captions)
Body Swap Fictions (great stories)
Some TG Captions (original stories)



4 comments :

  1. I fully understand the need to have some me time.Though I have loved your caps,and look forward to seeing more of them,if time is what you need then time you should take.Take care and I will look forward to seeing more of your art.Love and Kisses Lady Diedra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your caps, unfortunately i don't get around to commenting alot and showing due appreciation. Hopefully you will come back refreshed and continue the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what your heart desires; that is important :)

    You know that I love your work, but your call made me feel like saying it again ^_^

    Please take your time to refill your creative fuels - I know it's important :)

    Love,
    Licy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments :)
    Right now I'm trying to find my own style.
    When I started capping I was truly inspired and tried to do the captions I wanted to read. But I don't read exactly the same things anymore (or well, my taste has changed, if you wish)
    So I don't know... I'm going to change my style a bit, and I might also do one week off per month to create the captions, and then, post them, and do requests/otgc the rest of the time. Dunnow. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete