You're so random.

Dec 13, 2014

MTC & OTGC

Quick news about this blog

Hello!

I haven't done any captions for some time (apart from the ones I posted on OpenTGCaptions, which aren't as good as I used to do), and I don't think I ever will again (or not as much, really).
Creating captions for this blog was fun but it was really time consuming. I find myself enjoying creating small stories on OpenTGCaptions more now. Takes less time, the result might not be as good but who knows...

Anyway! This blog will stay up for some time, maybe at some point I will create a new one for OpenTGCaptions, maybe I will come back here to post series when I'm inspired. We'll see :)

OpenTGCaptions.com: 3rd version

Today I'm starting to develop the new version of OpenTGCaptions. You've asked me questions, you gave me your insights and I'm glad that this projects pleases you. It's amazing how many captions are created a day, how many users register...

I love to think that this website might last. The only drawback is money.
Hosting a website costs money, and I will have to monetize it.
All the features you have now will stay, do not worry, but for people who want more, I will (try to) offer Premium Accounts. You'll have more details soon, don't worry.
If you have any ideas on how you'd like to help me, please send me a message, comment.
I was thinking about using PayPal, it's quite safe and almost anonymous. I don't really know many other ways.

Just to remind you: the website will shut down if I can't pay the hosting company.
I don't have the money to spend on this...

I'll tell you soon about the new features ;)


Thank you for reading! <3
mt.

1 comment :

  1. Excited to hear about what is coming but sad to see this blog goes. You were by far one of he best captioners out there. Both image selection and stories were superb.

    Just a request for the new site- tags would be great, especially since the amount of material makes it hard to screen your interests (not one for bimbo caps... Great Shift and F2F for me).

    ReplyDelete